Tim Hare is a composer and musician who has worked in production music and licensing for a number of years. His talk entitled “Get Me That Sound” taps into three tips on finding the perfect audio for your project alongside what pitfalls to avoid. This took place at FWD:labs Salon #72 on February 9, 2018 at Kleverdog Coworking in Los Angeles, California.
Finding the Perfect Audio for Your Project
More From This Author
- [Dailies] Smithsonian, Uber, Dr. Strangelove
- Why I Design With A Story In Mind
- Web Design Accessibility, Performance and Aesthetics
- [Dailies] Filmmaker’s View by ARRI, Cinematic Slant by Chris Thilk, Lyft’s Search Bar by UX Collective
- Getting Out of the Zone with My First Feature Film