Part of a series of posts about great film, web, or design artists and their work abuzz online and in-person.
- Artist Thomas Allen made
- Penguin Books blogs about
- TED Talks on Richard St. John’s 8 secrets of success are passion over money, hard work, focus on one thing, practice to be good, push yourself, serve others something of value, have ideas, and persist through failure and c.r.a.p.
- NPR’s Talk of the Nation podcast on procrastination expert Timothy Pychyl and self-professed “structured procrastinator” John Perry on how to prioritize what’s really important, such as leveraging social support (like our bi-weekly FWD:labs salon) to keep you accountable
- Chris Yi, director in FWD:labs, on viral (but fake) ad for Guitar Hero by Droga5
- Derek Powazek, designer/author, on viral (but moreso authentic) ad for Electronic Arts with Tiger Woods by Wieden+Kennedy