Create - anytime, anywhere.
App Store Editors Choice and App Store Best of 2015 in eight countries.
Procreate Pocket is a feature-rich painting app designed exclusively for iPhone. Quickly get started wherever inspiration strikes with everything you need to create stunning paintings, drawings, and illustrations.
Powered by the same groundbreaking 64-bit Silica engine as Apple Design Award-winning Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket squeezes every ounce of power out of your hardware.
Free up your canvas while you’re painting with Procreate Palette, a free app for your Apple Watch. Procreate Palette gives you quick access to the core tools and colors right there on your wrist.
Procreate Pocket 1.6 introduces exciting features for devices with 3D Touch. You can now paint with pressure sensitivity using your finger or a passive stylus. Increasing the amount of pressure in your stroke can increase the brush size or opacity. You can also hold the Procreate Pocket icon on the Home screen to instantly create a new canvas.
Procreate Pocket is packed full of tools and adjustments for creating amazing artwork.
• Beautiful drawing tools
- 12 specially made brushes for illustration and concept sketching
- Download and import thousands of custom Procreate brushes
- Pressure sensitivity for devices with 3D Touch
- Persistent precision brush sliders for rapid brush and opacity adjustment
• Studio-grade features
- Powered by the acclaimed 64-bit Silica painting engine
- Optimized for iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
- 64-bit color for professional accuracy
- Never worry about making mistakes with 250 levels of undo
- Continuous auto-save so your work is always preserved
- 4K Cinema Canvas for iPhone 5 and above
• Full layering system
- Dynamic layer caps offer as many layers as possible for your iPhone hardware
- Lock your layer transparency with a single swipe
- Create, merge, delete and adjust opacity of layers
- 18 layer Blend Modes for perfect compositing
• Redefined tools
- Move, distort & shear
- Non-uniform and uniform transformation
- ColorDrop - ColorDrop threshold
- Freehand selection tool
- Quick duplicate selection
• GPU accelerated filters
- Gaussian Blur
- Hue, Saturation, Brightness
• 1080p video recording
- Procreate records your every stroke without interruption or delay
- Multiple file formats including .procreate, PSD, JPG and 24-bit PNG
- iCloud Drive
- Print via AirPrint
Did we miss something? Suggest an app:
"Apps for Pro Filmmakers" is a curated database of professional filmmaking apps that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 401 (and counting) mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the Apps for Cinema Artists. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes
Pretty much every iPhone or Android App you'll ever need/want if you're a filmmakerJosh Mandel @JMMandel
Great list of apps for cinematographers, directors and any A.D.'sMystery Directrix @MysteryDirectrx
Just stumbled on this great list of useful apps for filmmakersIndieground Films @indiegroundfilm