Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing app for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing. With iMovie for iPhone, you can start several projects and finish them whenever you want and wherever you are.
Made for Multi-Touch.
* Tap to add or record video right into your project.
* Drag to trim the lengths of video clips and photos.
* Pinch to zoom the timeline and get a closer look.
* Slide to scrub through the video in your project.
Give it a theme.
* Choose from a selection of themes including Modern, Bright, Travel, Playful, and News.
* Each theme includes a matching set of titles and transitions – plus its own soundtrack.
* Instantly change themes or swap themed elements in your project.
* Titles and graphics automatically update with location data from your video.
Add music and photos.
* Select from included music that matches each iMovie theme, or select from your own song library.
* Enable ducking to automatically lower the volume of background music and highlight audio from video clips.
* Add photos from your own library, or take a picture and drop it into your project.
* Customize each photo with a unique “Ken Burns” panning effect.
Share your movie.
* Export your movie in one of three sizes: Medium, Large, or HD.
* Share your movie on the web in a MobileMe gallery or on YouTube.
* Send your movie to friends and family in an email or via an MMS message.
* Easily sync your movie back to your computer.
Did we miss something? Suggest an app:
"Apps for Pro Filmmakers" is a curated database of professional filmmaking apps that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 400 (and counting) mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the Apps for Cinema Artists. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but youâ€™ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes
Pretty much every iPhone or Android App you'll ever need/want if you're a filmmakerJosh Mandel â€Ź@JMMandel
Great list of apps for cinematographers, directors and any A.D.'sMystery Directrix â€Ź@MysteryDirectrx
Just stumbled on this great list of useful apps for filmmakersIndieground Films â€Ź@indiegroundfilm