Here are some of the ways we deliver great search engine optimization (SEO) with all FWD:labs websites:
- Unique, relevant page titles and descriptions
- Friendly, canonical URLs
- Fast-loading, well-coded HTML markup that wraps around your content
- Meta tags, specifically Facebook OpenGraph and Pinterest Rich Pins
- Twitter meta tags, specifically for Twitter Cards
- We link to your site (unless you opt-out)
Manually, you can do more. Google and Bing both provide Webmaster Tools, which help look at your website for ways to have better SEO.
For debugging, here are additional tools we use for your reference:
- Facebook Sharing Debugger (previously Delinter) checks to see a link shared to Facebook provides the most relevant title, description, image and more, which helps you look as good as possible.
- Google > Structured Data checks the markup code and makes sure that Google can extract your page information. They also provide ways to connect your posts to a Google+ account, which boosts visibility on Google.