F65Remote is an application for remote control of SONY’s digital motion picture camera F65 via a Wi-Fi network.
> Supported Cameras
> Main Features
- Control: This screen emulates the inside panel of camera and displays SR-R4 status.
- File List: You can select and control files in SRMemory.
- Slate: This screen displays the clip metadata and you can input the clip metadata.
- Menu: All camera settings except for network can be performed. Help function allows you to read a help text of each menu items while setting.
- Output Signal Map: Specialized menu screen for setting VF and SDI-OUT enables you to operate intuitively.
- Manual: You can read F65 and SR-R4 operation manuals*.
* iBooks application is needed to be installed beforehand.
> Other Features
- Offline Mode: The menu settings can be performed without establishing a network connection as a simulation tool.
- Panel Active: This function always enables one iPad for one camera to prevent unintentional operation. Other iPad that does not have the panel active permission can only display camera status.
- The network settings of camera are needed to establish a network connection between a camera and F65Remote. For more details, please read “Menu Operation using an iPad” page in F65 operation manual.
Did we miss something? Suggest an app:
"Apps for Pro Filmmakers" is a curated database of professional filmmaking apps that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 400 (and counting) mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the Apps for Cinema Artists. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes
Pretty much every iPhone or Android App you'll ever need/want if you're a filmmakerJosh Mandel @JMMandel
Great list of apps for cinematographers, directors and any A.D.'sMystery Directrix @MysteryDirectrx
Just stumbled on this great list of useful apps for filmmakersIndieground Films @indiegroundfilm