ScriptE is now available on iPad! Yes, the same great software used by the industry’s top professionals on Academy Award winning films, network television shows and international advertising campaigns is now available for use on your iPad! State-of-the-art functionality with the mobility, affordability and ease of use of the iPad. ScriptE for iPad is the perfect tool for tight sets, run-and-gun city shooting, car rigs, helicopter rigs, bad weather, 2nd units, insert units, main units, etc.
Script Supervisors no longer need an expensive, full-sized lap top to be a part of the world of digital script supervision. Now anyone with an iPad can join the ScriptE revolution.
* Import digital scripts (from Final Draft, Screenwriter or PDF). Even import all revisions - without losing your previous work.
* Log and line scripts with the touch of a finger.
* Capture timecode once and it’s automatically attached to your notes for the rest of the shoot day. All you have to do is hit the ScriptE stop watch. ScriptE does the rest.
* Do your breakdowns in half the time and in far more detail than ever before.
* Finally be 100% paperless - no more printers or photocopiers - let ScriptE generate and email your breakdowns, script notes, wrap out and other reports.
* Type on-set revisions directly into your script or as a margin note.
* It’s not uncommon for ScriptE users to enter the dialog changes from rehearsal directly into their ScriptE file, email those changes to production, and have new sides printed while the crew lights the set.
* Share information with other units instantaneously via the internet.
* TV users can share character and participant information between episodes by exporting their character and participant lists from one file and importing it into another.
* Works with European and American Slating systems. You can even line your script from left to right in order shot (West-Coast style) or from left to right Wide to Tight (East-Coast style).
All this and with the added benefits of all the other functionality built into every iPad. Use your iPad II’s camera to take Continuity photos, your iPad’s built-in WIFI or 3G to access your email, or surf the web.
You asked for it, and we built it. Everything you need and all in one place - ScriptE on your iPad. Don’t miss out on that next job because you haven’t yet gone digital. Download ScriptE for iPad now and make the move to digital script supervision today.
Did we miss something? Suggest an app:
"Apps for Pro Filmmakers" is a curated database of professional filmmaking apps that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 400 (and counting) mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the Apps for Cinema Artists. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes
Pretty much every iPhone or Android App you'll ever need/want if you're a filmmakerJosh Mandel @JMMandel
Great list of apps for cinematographers, directors and any A.D.'sMystery Directrix @MysteryDirectrx
Just stumbled on this great list of useful apps for filmmakersIndieground Films @indiegroundfilm