Try out the new Pro Filmmaker Apps site!
The free iOS-App for professional look creation in film productions!
*** NEW: “FSI Monitor Look Control” In-ApP Purchase! ***
LiveGrade Air allows to create and visualize ideas for the look of a movie by just using an iPad or iPhone. The app lets you creatively control the look of images and helps to communicate these looks and ideas to the entire production team.
• Color correction of still images
• Processing pipeline is based on ASC-CDL and 3D-LUTs
• Innovative multi-touch grading controls
• 3D-LUT presets (“log-to-video”) for common digital film cameras
• Organize stills and looks in projects and groups
• Stills can be selected as a reference for comparison with current grade
• Metadata can be stored (e.g. slate information)
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF LOOKS
• Import and export of images (JPG, PNG, TIFF for import, JPG for export)
• Import and export of ASC-CDL files
• Multi-export for exporting multiple looks at once
Available options for In-App Purchases:
• Import and export of 3D-LUTs (.cube)
• False color mode for high-precision image evaluation
• Display calibration for exact image display
ColorTRUE Aware: Color accurate viewing when user calibrates with X-Rite ColorTRUE app. Learn more at xritephoto.com/colortrue
FSI MONITOR LOOK CONTROL
• Interactive, Remote Look Manipulation of capable FSI monitors (such as DM250)
• Make frame grabs from the monitors input signal
TERADEK CUBE LIVE IMAGE
• Receive and color-correct a camera’s live image via Wifi
PANASONIC VARICAM LOOK CONTROL
• Interactive, Remote Look Manipulation of Panasonic Varicam Cameras
• Preview Look in Camera and Store Look in Media Files’ Metadata
LiveGrade Air is made by Pomfort, maker of LiveGrade Pro – an on-set look and color management solution used in movie productions world wide.
Did we miss something? Suggest an app:
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database of professional filmmaking apps that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 400 (and counting) mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes
Pretty much every iPhone or Android App you'll ever need/want if you're a filmmakerJosh Mandel @JMMandel
Great list of apps for cinematographers, directors and any A.D.'sMystery Directrix @MysteryDirectrx
Just stumbled on this great list of useful apps for filmmakersIndieground Films @indiegroundfilm