Best Apps of 2012, App of the Day, Week, Month - Gizmodo
Best Video App of 2011 - TUAW, Editors choice
2nd Best Video App of 2011 - TUAW, Reader\'s choice
App of the Week - Time.com/Techland, Wired
5 Star, Editors Review - cnet.com
FiLMiC Pro takes movie making to the next level and turns your iPhone into one of the most powerful and robust full featured HD video cameras around. FiLMiC Pro offers more ways than any other video camera app to personalize your shooting method. This app has everything you’ll ever need to create your mobile masterpiece.
FiLMiC Pro is the standard for the iPhone videography. - Life in Lofi
The iPhone makes a great camera, but does it make a great film camera? Now, with FiLMiC Pro, it does. - Wired
Filmic Pro is an outstanding video app because it takes advantage of all of the benefits of the iPhone\'s video camera while giving filmmakers more control in a feature-rich video app designed with professionals in mind. - Macworld
FiLMiC Pro will make your YouTube video (or Facebook, Tumblr, Vimeo vids) seems something of a professional has done, but you did it to a smartphone \"- Gizmodo
- 3 separate shooting modes
- 4 selectable resolutions
- 26 different variable frame rates
- Audio monitoring levels
- Stereo recording support
- Custom slate configurations
- Front Facing Camera Support
- Import Button for easy editing
- Colorbars up to 15 seconds
- 6 different upload destinations
- 4 bitrate options per resolution;
and FiLMiC Extreme.
FiLMiC Extreme offers 48mbps encoding at 1080p.
Easy to use thumb based control bar designed by filmmakers for guaranteed intuitiveness
THREE SEPARATE FOCUS/EXPOSURE SYSTEMS
● Double Reticle Mode: Two separate adjustable reticles for spot sampling focus and exposure
● Single Reticle Mode: A center fixed positioned spot sampling reticle for both focus and exposure
● Full Frame Mode: Samples both focus and exposure from the entire frame
LOADS OF ADVANCED FEATURES FOR PROFESSIONAL POLISH
● Variable Frame Rates (1-25 & 30fps) including both US (24p) and European (25p) film production standards
● Four Selectable Resolutions (iPhone 4 or 4th Gen iPod touch)
● Framing Guide Overlays (4:3, 16:9, & 2:35.1)
● Thirds Guide for easy composition
● Audio Metering, Stereo Support
● Color Bars for post production
● Film Production Style Slate for syncing with an external audio system or multi-camera shoots, and adding info to inform your editor or organize your clips within the clip library.
INSTANTLY SHARE YOUR HD MOVIE
● FTP Server
** Only 2 lock buttons are available on the 3GS and iPod Touch, not 4. Variable frame rates, slate, color bars, grids, overlays, upload destinations all fully available.
Software that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster than before. This is an regularly updated directory of 231 (and counting) mobile and tablet applications. Only apps made for and used by film, TV, and digital media professionals are here for you.