The official iPhone App for Film Festivals.
This app is part of the Festival Genius™ product family, and was developed by Festival Genius, LLC. With hundreds of screenings, parties, and one-of-a-kind events at your festival, this app helps you discover films, plan your festival, and share your feedback with the rest of the world.
-Complete schedule, film & event details plus view the film’s trailer
-Fully integrated with the official festival web site, powered by Festival Genius™
-Build personal calendar to plan your festival, and rate films after you’ve seen them
-Publish your ratings and personal calendar to the festival web site to share them with the World, and download changes you make on the web site to your phone
-View venues - view all the festival venues either by date or by grouped distance from your current location. Even get directions to the venue from your current location.
- Browse the complete film list and event schedule at your festival
- Sort by title or by audience rating
- Search by title or director
- Filter by event type, category, date and venue
- View film details with stills, synopsis, and cast & crew
- View venue maps
- Build a personal calendar of the films you want to see
- Rate films after you’ve seen them
- View & edit your personal calendar with My Cal
- See what’s playing right now with Now Playing
- Sync your ratings and personal calendar with the festival web site, and download the latest festival schedule & event data
- Get application help with the Festival Genius™ help manual, or contact support
- Festival News and Twitter Feed - Festivals can be now configured to have a News Feed URL and/or Twitter Feed URL. These are separate tab items in the app.
- Embeded Help in App - Previously, tapping the help URL in the app would open Safari to the online help. Now, online help is displayed within the app.
- Support for Offline Mode - Once you’ve synced with a Festival, the app fully supports building the user’s schedule and most functionality disconnected.
- Fast Alphabetic selector on Film List
- Facebook Connect Login
- Date Filter
Did we miss something? Suggest an app:
"Apps for Pro Filmmakers" is a curated database of professional filmmaking apps that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 400 (and counting) mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the Apps for Cinema Artists. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes
Pretty much every iPhone or Android App you'll ever need/want if you're a filmmakerJosh Mandel @JMMandel
Great list of apps for cinematographers, directors and any A.D.'sMystery Directrix @MysteryDirectrx
Just stumbled on this great list of useful apps for filmmakersIndieground Films @indiegroundfilm